There are still millions of un-insulated properties in the UK and the National Insulation Association (NIA) is committed to growing the market for insulation and supporting its members in maximising business opportunities. It provides a range of support services to its members and has produced a new leaflet which clearly sets these out:
- Representing member’s views to Government and other key external stakeholders and lobbying on their behalf to obtain the best outcome for the industry.
- Members can raise issues and concerns about energy efficiency schemes that the NIA will take forward and resolve on their behalf.
- Provision of up–to-date information, advice and guidance on policy, regulations and schemes to aid members with their planning and provide them with a competitive advantage versus non-members.
- Promotes the benefits of insulation and provides free referrals and leads to its members.
- Promotes the use of NIA members as the preferred choice to carry out any insulation work to householders, businesses and key specifiers.
- Setting industry quality standards.
- Regular briefings and newsletters.
- Local networking events and an Annual Conference which are free for members to attend.
- Opportunity to be part of working groups to drive the industry forward.
Neil Marshall, Chief Executive of the NIA commented; “Membership of the NIA is much more than simply obtaining a logo that companies can place on their marketing materials. It’s about receiving good quality information, advice and support in accessing business opportunities and being regarded as the preferred choice by consumers and specifiers to carry out insulation work. Our new leaflet clearly sets out the services and support that we provide in a straightforward manner”.
The NIA is a leading trade body in the Insulation Industry representing manufacturers, system providers and installers of cavity wall insulation, solid wall insulation, including external, internal and hybrid systems, loft/roof insulation and draught proofing.
If you are interested in finding out more and would like a copy of the NIA Benefits of Membership leaflet please contact Bev Hodson, on 01525 383313 or email email@example.com